Become a Prenatal Yoga Instructor!
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Continuing Education: For existing Yoga Teachers
Lotus Yoga’s Prenatal Yoga teacher training weekends are intensive, fun, practical and packed with information for those wishing to specialize in the growing area of pre and post-natal yoga. These Intensive Teacher Training’s are designed to equip you with a greater knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive ‘tool kit’ of appropriate asanas (postures) and practices for safely teaching pregnant woman during all stages of pregnancy and to prepare for birth.
Saturday May 23 to Sunday May 24 / 11-6pm
Location: White Light Wellness Centre – Guelph
Email: email@example.com to register!
Investment: $425 plus HST due at time of enrollment
THE MODERN MOTHER
• Understanding the pregnant body.
• The Trimesters of Life and Growth.
• Stages and phases of labor.
• Subtle Energy bodies .
• Guided meditation during pregnancy.
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
• Understanding the pelvis and pelvic floor muscles as they relate to pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum.
• Muscle release techniques.
• Labor anatomy
• Anatomical and Physiological changes during pregnancy
• Anatomy Movement and Anatomy of the Pelvis
PRENATAL YOGA ASANA
• Asana & Alignment Principles for Pregnancy asana to support a healthy pregnancy
• Prenatal variations and alternatives
• Prenatal Yoga Sequencing for each Trimesters.
• Common discomfort of pregnancy and how to modify using yoga asana.
• Benefits, precautions, modifications.
ENERGY HEALING DURING PREGNANCY
• Balancing Chakras during pregnancy.
• Safe & Effective Essential Oils during pregnancy.
• Reiki during pregnancy.
• Crystals during pregnancy.
CLASS SEQUENCING & STRUCTURING
• How to sequence a prenatal yoga class suitable for all trimesters.
• Teaching and practicing warm ups, standing, balancing, seated and side lying postures
• Pranayama, Meditation, Relaxation and Yoga Nidra
• How to design and structure themes for class sequences.
• How to incorporate props.
BUSINESS OF PRENATAL YOGA
• Helpful hints about best times to run classes.
• Marketing your classes to increase class size.
• Starting up your own Prenatal Yoga Business
• What to charge for classes or a series of classes
• Lotus Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training Manual
• Lotus Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training workbook.
• Certification of Completion
Upon completion of this program, the trainees will be certified through Lotus Yoga through Yoga Alliance and qualified to teach Prenatal Yoga.