Ancient Mystic Yoga Teacher Training Program
Fall Program Starting Sunday September 22, 2019
Information Night: Sunday July 14 @ 7:00pm - No commitment necessary, Open to all interested!
Reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Karma Yoga Studio, 404 York Road, Guelph Ontario.
See below for more information on Lotus Yoga’s 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training Program
Lotus Yoga’s Ancient Mystic Yoga Teacher Training
This unique 250hr Yoga Teacher Training program blends traditional Hatha Yogic Teachings and spirituality with energy healing modalities to provide a holistic, powerfully, life-changing experience that guides you to awaken to your hearts calling as you embark on this sacred path.
This is an in-depth program that goes above and beyond what is required to be certified to teach and has the capacity to bless you personally and professionally far beyond this training. This program is designed to offer the opportunity for spiritual exploration, to embrace the path of the Yogi, the lightworker and the enlightened Mystic, helping you to remember your soul’s gifts and to step into your calling as a teacher, lightworker and guide. We will focus on the expansion of your own sacred consciousness, as you dive deep into the Yogic Ancient Mystic Teachings and Holistic Healing. Living in a higher vibrational life of beauty, presence, grace, and bliss.
We view yoga as a spiritual practice, as a path of self-discovery, union, bliss, conscious connection, deepened awareness and mindful living. Throughout this process we embody yogic living, fully immersing ourselves in the experience of living and breathing this practice on and off our mat.
This program is designed for those souls with an interest in yoga, spirituality, meditation, with an opportunity for extra study in Energy Healing and an interest in deepening that connection to live your life with intention and more fully aligned with your truth.
Our mission is to assist students in the harmonization of body, mind and spirit into that of pure being. It is our intention that each graduating student awakens to the love and light that has always and will always shine within them.
Lotus Yoga is an accredited Yoga Alliance School. Upon completion of the program and final exam requirements, you will be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance. This is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance (www.yogaalliance.com) certified program. These standards ensure that each of participant receives the highest degree of training. Lotus Yoga honors the ancient tradition of yoga while preparing the teachers to teach in a modern world.
- Explore traditional yogic teachings and spirituality in a process of self-inquiry and personal growth
- Learn to teach Traditional Hatha Yoga as well as receive guidance on creating and teaching your own unique sequences.
- Explore sacred Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, Prenatal Yoga and Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
- Experience yogic living to deepen your personal practice and commitment to this path
- Experience spiritual immersion
- Explore the art of teaching, touch, and alignment to gain knowledge, insight, and clarity
- Experience full and new moon ceremonies, smudging ceremonies and self-care rituals
- Study yoga anatomy and its physiology as well as applicable techniques to incorporate these principles into your own teaching and practice
- Study the 8 limbs of yoga and its philosophy
- Explore other healing modalities and expand your skill set as healer and guide, such as Reiki level 1, essential oils and Crystals
- Explore Chakras, Bandhas, and energetic anatomy
- The study of Ayurveda
- Practice advanced pranayama
- Practice how to integrate yoga into your daily life through spiritual lessons and art of living discussion
- Learn the art of yoga marketing and business, exploring your vision for bringing this practice into your community
- Discuss ethics for yoga teachers and student-teacher relationships
- Learn steps on how to open your own yoga studio
- Awaken the Elements with Delia
- Chakra Cleansing and Balancing with crystals
- Reiki Level 1 (Certification)
Guelph Fall Course Dates and Schedule
Sun. September 22 and 29 – 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sat/ Sun October 5 & 6 and Sun. Oct. 20 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sun. October 27 – 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sat/Sun. November 2, 3, 9, 17, 23, 24 and 26 – 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sat/Sun. December 1, 7, 8, 14 and 15 – 11:00am to 5:00pm
Sat/Sun. January 4 and 5 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sat and Sun. January 11 & 12 - 10:30am to 6:300pm
$3300 all prices listed are subject to HST - Register by July 31st, 2019 and save $300!
The enrollment fee includes:
• Lotus Yoga Teacher Training Manual & Reading Material, Reiki Level 1 Manual & Certification
A deposit of $500.00 is due to reserve your spot. (Deposit is non-refundable.)
the balance owing minus $500.00.
Payment plans are available upon request.
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Tuition: In the event that you must cancel your participation in the YTT program you are registered for: up to one month (30 days) prior to the first day of the program you are registered, you are eligible for a full refund of your payment minus $250 cancellation fee. Up to ten (10) days prior to the first day of the program, you are eligible for a refund of 50% of your total payment, minus the $250 cancellation fee. Within ten (10) days prior to the first day of the program, no refund will be issued.